|Author||Ion Alberdi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|License||Apache Version 2.0|
|Maintainer||Ion Alberdi <email@example.com>|
|Published||Aug 24, 2015|
|Statistics||Not installed in the last month.|
Generate musicxml files from OCaml
ml2mxml is an OCaml library to generate musicxml (http://www.musicxml.com/) files.
That library was developed for two reasons:
- the lack of what 'git' offers, in music score editors,
- the hard time experienced when using the cut/copy/paste features of Guitar Pro 6 (http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php).
With that library, music can be written as:
- write an OCaml program (see examples/hello_ode_of_joy.ml),
- compile/execute it (% omake ex),
- open the generated musicxml file, with for example a midi player that understands the format (see http://www.musicxml.com/software/).
|No package is dependent|