|Available||ocaml-version >= "4.02.0"|
|Published||Jun 28, 2016|
|Statistics||Installed 2 times in last month.|
Unix-ish application development framework
The Gasoline project aims at implementing a Unix-ish application development framework for OCaml. The framework will provide application templates factoring application components bootstrapping, configuration analyse and offering homogeneous diagnostic facilities.
Users of Gasoline should be enabled to:
- Rapidly develop applications by using application patterns such as “Unix filter”, “tabular data processor” or “compiler”.
- Write large software suites whose elements offer homogeneous interfaces.
- Use standardised diagnostic facilities supporting internationalisation.
- Cleanly distinguish between application components and lower-level software engineering artifacts.
- Easily bootstrap and shutdown applications consisting of many modules.
- Use common file formats such as CSV or JSON in their applications.
|No package is dependent|